From South River Technologies
This program allows you to use your favorite applications to edit files and save them directly to the server. The WebDrive client includes proxy server support and many advanced FTP features like resume interrupted download, Auto ASCII/Binary transfer selection, and Unix file permission support. WebDrive also has SSL and SSH encryption capabilities for secure file transfers and Digest Authentication support for WebDAV servers.
The following is an abbreviated list of advanced features found in WebDrive. For a complete listing of features and functionality, please refer to the WebDrive User's Guide.
* SFTP Support - Use WebDrive to connect to your SFTP/SSH server for fast, secure file access.
* Amazon S3 Support - Use WebDrive to connect to your Amazon Web Services online storage account.
* Microsoft FrontPage Support - Connect to any website running the Microsoft FrontPage extensions.
* Firewall/Proxy server support - Login through a variety of proxy servers and firewalls, including MS Proxy 2.0, SOCKS 4.3 and SOCKS 5, and Raptor (gwpasswd).
* S/KEY Password Encryption - Use MD4 & MD5 password encryption for supported FTP servers.
* Foreign Language Support - Support for Far East languages, such as
40 MB of free disk space.