From Olivier Chalouhi
Vuze (Azureus) is a platform that enables media companies and creators of rich media content (film directors, videographers, musicians) to publish and distribute their work to millions of viewers, in high quality format (Standard-Definition and High-Definition video).
You can use our platform to expose, promote, and syndicate your content. You can also make your content available for rental, purchase, or ad-supported distribution.
Get famous! Vuze (Azureus) is designed to help creative professionals and amateurs expose, promote, syndicate, and distribute their work at no cost, with no loss of quality.
Vuze (Azureus) makes it simple to upload your content for fast download in high-resolution quality. Publishing is an easy process that takes a few minutes.
Content published on Vuze (Azureus) is available for browsing, searching, and downloading from our website, as well as everywhere you want on the Internet: your website, social networks, blogs.
Vuze (Azureus) is a next-generation online entertainment portal that gives you the ultimate entertainment experience, and access to a world of great high-res content you can view in DVD-quality and HD, right on your monitor or connected TV.
Vuze is powered by Azureus technology, a safe and trusted peer-to-peer
* Core | UDP NAT Test tool
* Core | Added device export/import feature
* Plug | uTP support
* Plug | Streaming playback
* Plug | Added simple HTML view and explicit download option to device RSS feed
* UI | Add menu link from sidebar entries to plugin options where applicable
* UI | Option for what happens when pressing delete key or tb delete in My Torrents/Library
* UI | Allow dropping torrent URLs onto sidebar (to add torrent)
* Core | Prevent UDP scrape probes and DHT fallback scrape values from overriding more relevant values
* Core | Added some more client type peer-id decodes
* Core | Ensure piece picker file priorities take precedence over first/last piece
* Core | Don't auto-xcode low noise torrents
* Core | Propagate cookies across http->https redirects
* Core | Various minor startup tweaks to increase startup performance
* Plug | Bump up the DHT minimum supported version
* Plug | Added option to force delayed restart on install
* UI | Rate limit various update operations to improve performance
* UI | Make tracker update button scrape torrents that are stopped
* UI | Wire up play button to xcoded content
* UI | Sidebar redesign
* UI | Categories can now be shown in sidebar
* UI | Filter text in Config view now gets highlighted
* Core | Fix poor perf with large peer connection count
* Core | Pickup changes in transcode file categories
* Core | Disable outbound UDP data connections if proxy set
* Core | Fix reading some rare .torrent files with only UTF-8 keys
* Core | Fix bug when loading multiple .torrent files at once when they have the same URL filename
* Plug | Fixup names displayed during plugin load/init
* UI | Prevent sources from being added multiple times