From Olivier Chalouhi
Vuze (Azureus) is a platform that enables media companies and creators of rich media content (film directors, videographers, musicians) to publish and distribute their work to millions of viewers, in high quality format (Standard-Definition and High-Definition video).
You can use our platform to expose, promote, and syndicate your content. You can also make your content available for rental, purchase, or ad-supported distribution.
Get famous! Vuze (Azureus) is designed to help creative professionals and amateurs expose, promote, syndicate, and distribute their work at no cost, with no loss of quality.
Vuze (Azureus) makes it simple to upload your content for fast download in high-resolution quality. Publishing is an easy process that takes a few minutes.
Content published on Vuze (Azureus) is available for browsing, searching, and downloading from our website, as well as everywhere you want on the Internet: your website, social networks, blogs.
Vuze (Azureus) is a next-generation online entertainment portal that gives you the ultimate entertainment experience, and access to a world of great high-res content you can view in DVD-quality and HD, right on your monitor or connected TV.
Vuze is powered by Azureus technology, a safe and trusted peer-to-peer
* Core | Option to auto-start Vuze on login on Windows and OSX
* Core | Option to close Vuze when downloads/seeding complete
* Core | Sources details view and tracking enhancements
* Core | Option to automatically set upload slots and connections limits based on measured line speed
* Core | Added support for fast-allowed pieces
* Core | Extract downloaded values if returned by tracker
* Plug | Added auto-authorisation default to pairing enabled web plugins
* Core | Windows - added JVM max/min memory configuration to the options
* Core | Added support for webseeds in magnet links
* Core | Added support for less-verbose auto-full-update
* Core | Completed the pairing feature
* UI | Added Pairing dialog
* Core | Added local network interfaces to pairing details
* Core | Drop the half-open TCP socket limits for Vista SP2+ and Windows 7
* Core | Modify connection timeouts if sufficient peers available
* Core | Ignore HTTP seeds if we are seeding
* Core | Vary min requests when starting up
* Core | Changed metasearch default to auto=true
* Core | Default save directory for new installs switched from Azureus Downloads to Vuze Downloads
* Core | Auto-enable the 'connections per torrent when seeding' default and set to half the normal number of connections
* Core | When force-closing Vuze delete any outstanding updates to prevent them being applied
* Plug | Make WebPlugin configuration parameters amendable without requiring a Vuze restart
* UI | Added arrows to swarm view and differentiate unchokes/fast requests
* UI | Moved slideys that were System Notifications to statusbar
* Core | Fix remembering of auto-speed settings on restart
* Core | Fix initial storing of search engine rank bias
* Core | Fix LT Peer-Exchange bug
* Core | Remove HTTP seeds when stopping download
* UIvz | Fix list view modes (menu and button display) being grayed out when toolbar is in No Text mode
* UI | Remove cached peers from swarm view on data source change
* UI | When upgrading SWT, dialog box now shows correct platform (Cocoa, Carbon)