From Webyog Softworks Private Limited
Visifire is a set of open source data visualization controls - powered by Microsoft Silverlight & WPF. Visifire is a multi-targeting control which can be used in both WPF & Silverlight applications. Using the same API, charts in both Silverlight & WPF environments can be created within minutes. Visifire Silverlight Controls can also be embedded in any webpage as a standalone Silverlight App. Visifire is independent of server side technology. It can be used with ASP, ASP.Net, SharePoint, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Python, Ruby or just simple HTML. Don't take our word for it! Visit Visifire Gallery or design your own chart using Chart Designer.
* Visually Stunning Animated Charts
* Single API for both Silverlight and WPF
* Embed into Desktop or Web Applications
* Dual License - Open Source & Commercial
* Tiny footprint (199 KB)
- Two new properties ActualAxisMinimum and ActualAxisMaximum are added in Axis. If AxisMinimum and AxisMaximum properties are not set in Axis then ActualAxisMinimum and ActualAxisMaximum properties will help you to get the internally calculated axis maximum and axis minimum. You can visit Visifire documentation to know more.
- New property named ClosestPlotDistance has been implemented in Axis. It defines the distance between two closest plots where plot is a single DataPoint or a group of DataPoints which are drawn under same XValue. Plot is generic term which is applicable for all type of chart combination (Single series, Multiple Series and Multi-series stacked). Currently this property is applicable for AxisX only. You can go through Visifire documentation for more info.
- Quality of shadow has been improved for DataSeries, DataPoints and other chart elements.
- New property named ShadowEnabled has been added in Legend and Title.
- Default border for Legend is applied in Theme1″ and Theme2″.
- Default shadow for Legend is applied in Theme1″ and Theme2″.
- New properties IncludeYValueInLegend and IncludePercentageInLegend have been added in DataSeries. IncludeYValueInLegend property will allow you to display YValue in Legend. IncludePercentageInLegend property will allow you to display percentage value in Legend. You can go through Visifire documentation for more info.
- Previously instance of PlotArea in Chart and AxisLabels in Axis were created by default in Chart. So you were able to set properties of PlotArea and AxisLabels directly without initializing them. Now onwards the default value of PlotArea property of Chart and AxisLabels property of Axis will be null. If you are customizing PlotArea of Chart or AxisLabels of any of the Axes, you need to initialize them before you use. Please note that if Chart is already rendered then PlotArea and AxisLabels both will be initialized automatically.
Microsoft Silverlight 2.0