From Viscom Software
Capture audio from selected audio device.
Audio Effects, including Reverb, ParamEq, WavesReverb, Gargle, Compressor, Distortion,Echo, I3DL2Reverb, Flange
Capture audio to Wave, WMA, MP3 file format.
* Capture audio from selected audio device.
* Support a number of Audio Effects, including ParamEq, WavesReverb, Gargle, Compressor, Distortion, Echo, I3DL2Reverb, Flanger, Chorus.
* Fully configurable audio effects parameter.
* Capture audio to Wave, WMA, MP3 file format.
* Capture audio from selected audio input pin. for example, online streaming audio, radio, audio players (e.g. Media Player, WinAmp, Real Player ), Line In , Microphone, Stereo Mix, Mono Mix, Aux, Video, CD Audio, Phone Line.
* Support multiple audio devices and mixer lines.
* Adjust volume level for mixer line.
* Change the audio pitch to male, female child voices.
* Pause or Resume when recording.
* Include VB , VC , Delphi, Web Page Sample source code.
* Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
* Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX (Access, Visual C , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, etc.)
redesigned the engine.
added audio mixing specific audio device with specific Speaker at same time (include support Window 7, Window 8 and vista).
In window 7, window 8 and vista, support enumerate and select all available Speaker.
fixed sync issue when display waveform.
improved more stable on vb.net and c# application.
added AudioMixAudioDevice2InputPin, AudioMixSelectedSpeaker, AudioMixWithSpeaker properties.
added GetAudioDeviceCount, GetAudioDeviceName, GetAudioInputPinCount, GetAudioInputPinName, GetWMVProfileCount, GetWMVProfileName methods.
updated vb6, vb.net 2010 and c# 2010, vc , delphi samples.