Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer with wide range of formats supported. Implemented view modes and corresponding file formats are:
* Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode: any files, of unlimited size (even 4Gb+ sizes are allowed)
* RTF, UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts
* Image: all general graphics formats: BMP JPG GIF PNG TGA TIFF... plus all formats supported by IrfanView/XnView external viewers
* Multimedia: all formats supported by MS Windows Media Player: AVI MPG WMV MP3...
* Internet: all formats supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML XML DOC XLS...
* Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins
Application is fully Unicode-compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click a file and select the "Universal Viewer" item. It can also be integrated into other popular file managers.
Generally, Universal Viewer is an application similar to Total Commander Lister. But, comparing to Lister, it has some major advantages:
* Full support for Unicode filenames
* Built-in functions of several popular plugins: images, multimedia, webpages view
* Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM,
* Fixed: Navpanel work with big dir.
* Lang: Romanian.