From Ming Software
Universal SQL Editor is a powerful, yet easy-to-use database query tool. It allows you connect Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase and other ODBC compliant databases, and edit complex SQL with Intellisense-like code completion, highlight references, parameter hinting, syntax highlighting, SQL formatting, plus other useful features that allow you to work more efficiently.
* Support ODBC compliant databases, such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, etc.
Easy Database Object Manipulation
* Support scripting database objects (Support Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and Sybase only)
* Support long script execution. If script was executed from the beginning to the end and error has occurred, the statement where the error occurred will be highlighted
* Objects in database explorer will be updated automatically after execution of DDL statements
Powerful SQL Editor
* Recognize complex SQL syntax, such as, derived table, common table expression (CTE), nested query, etc.
* Support syntax highlighting, code completion and tooltip information
* Support SQL formatting; include letter case conversion, for example, TitleCase, camelCase, etc
* Support line revision marks, split view, full screen edit,
Added refactor rename function as well as some minor changes
ODBC driver for corresponding database