From Everstrike Software
Universal Shield is the ultimate protection tool for your computer hide files, folders, and drives, and set access rules using flexible security combinations for your most precious data. A unique feature of Universal Shield is the perfect combination of data hiding and encrypting. The program has been especially designed to be the most flexible security tool on the market, suitable both for home use and in corporate environments. Password-protect your data, program start-up, or program uninstall. Secure your data not only from local users, but network and Internet users as well. The new version also contains a wizard, which includes an option of restricting personal folders and settings, as well as files/folders/drives protection, a hiding expert, and a data encryption master.
* Ability to hide files, folders, or drives from all other users (including the administrator).
* Encrypts files and folders.
* A mask that allows you to hide file groups (for example, c:\*.doc).
* Ability to set permissions (Read, Write, Visibility, Delete) for any files, folders, and drives. For example, you can make your files Read Only and make it impossible to delete them.
* An access lock on your private folders and settings (My Documents,
Windows Vista, x64 Edition, 2003 Server, XP, 2000. No any special requirements to hardware.
30 days trial