TwistedBrush has more than 5,000 brushes available, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, Adobe compatible plug-in support, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more.
TwistedBrush runs on all versions of the Windows operating system and is designed for all realms of digital art
Layers and Transparency: TwistedBrush fully supports transparency and layers with all the standard layer mixing modes plus many unique mixing modes that can't be found anywhere else.
Masks: Extensive mask support for protecting and selecting parts of your work. Use the Magic Wand tool with the wide range of options for creating masks or use masking brushes to paint your masks.
Cloning: With the cloning brushes included in TwistedBrush Pro Studio and available for TwistedBrush Open Studio you can do all the standard cloning actions for photo touchup or convert your photos into the look of paintings or drawings.
Tracing Paper: A drawing guide that allows you to see
* Added - Added 2 new layer mix modes, Color and Hard Color! Very useful.
* Added - Reduce filter added to the Distort category. This gives better results than the Zoom filter for reducing the size of the image data.
* Added - Inlay Bottom Left and Inlay Bottom Right solutions added to the Layout category.
* Added - New solutions, Glow Style 02, Ink Style 02 and Drawn Style 05.
* Added - Added 9 Skin Enhancement solutions.
* Improved - Improvements to the Frame solutions for better handling of where the paper edge meets the mat.
* Improved - When setting the paper color set the background layer color automatically.
* Changed - The brush size will now be treated as an absolute size when recording solutions rather than proportional.
Requires 16, 24 or 32 bit display mode.
15 days trial