As a long time Windows user you might have heard about registry. The registry is a special file in your hard disk that hold most of Windows settings data. Wish to improve your internet speed or display message at Windows logon? No problem, those tasks can easily be done by simply editing the registry value. Unfortunately registry is not a friendly place for most people. Changing a wrong value in the registry may cause an unpredictable problem to your Windows. This is why novice users should not edit registry value directly using a registry editor by them self. In TweakNow WinSecret, we have gathered the most popular Windows XP/Vista registry settings and provide them for you in an easy and safe user interface. All settings are divided in the following sections:
* Control Panel
* Network & Internet
* OEM Info
* Special Folders
* Start Menu
* User Accounts
* Windows Core
* Windows Explorer
* Quick Optimizer: Added functionality to clean last opened file list.
* Quick Optimizer: Added functionality to clean traces from Web Browser.
* Quick Optimizer: Minor user interface improvements.
* Quick Optimizer: Added functionality to clean Windows temporary files.
* General: minor improvements and bug fixes.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, or XP