From Softinventive Lab: network software
Build an inventory of your entire network without leaving a chair! Total Network Inventory will scan your entire network, query all servers, workstations and appliances discovered, and record important information about every piece of hardware found on your network. Create a perfect, effortless, hassle-free inventory. The network inventory builder is able to query all network devices no matter how large or diverse your network is!
Do you know the number of workstations still running Windows 95 or missing the latest updates? Total Network Inventory obtains essential information about each and every computer on your network in real-time including information on all service packs and hotfixes applied. The network inventory builder will store and organize information, providing you with a comprehensive report on a chosen subject in just a few clicks. With Total Network Inventory, all information about your network equipment is right at your fingertips!
Have a budget to spend on hardware upgrades? With Total Network Inventory, it's easy to figure out the oldest computers on your network. Just run Total Network Inventory, let it scan your network, and click to generate a comprehensive network inventory report detailing equipment used in each and every PC on the LAN. Click
- Possibility to distinguish computers by name and domain instead of MAC address and serial number.
- Group membership field for user accounts.
- Microsoft Office name and key fields in table reports.
- Computer models summary in group summary view.
- Serial number in Windows PC general information view.
- Great Britain locale.
- Revamped the "User accounts" standard table report.
- Regular expressions in software accounting are now case-insensitive by default.
- Boosted the time of Linux scanning.
- Copying and exporting the software copies and licenses with active filters.
- Scanner sometimes freezed under Windows XP.
- Network adapters and printers processing.
- Processing of user accounts under Windows 2000.
Processor: Pentium II class at least 200 MHz; RAM: 64 MB; Disk Space: 50 MB of free disk space