From Bradbury Software, LLC
* Preview CSS while you write it.
* Easily create pleasant color schemes for your site.
* Style Checker validates your CSS syntax against multiple browsers.
* Use Site Reports to see at-a-glance where CSS styles are used in your site.
* Style Upgrade quickly replaces all outdated HTML code with equivalent CSS styling.
What's new in TopStyle 4?
* Unicode. TopStyle allows you to save your document ANSI-encoded (the TopStyle 3.x default), or Unicode-encoded (UTF-8 or UTF-16). When you open an existing document, TopStyle will auto-detect the encoding for the document you're trying to open.
* Live FTP editing. The new FTP Explorer Panel allows you to edit online documents via FTP. When you save your document, it is automatically uploaded to your FTP site.
* HTML toolbar. TopStyle comes with a new, user-configurable HTML toolbar that is displayed above the editor. Simply drag-n-drop any snippet from this HTML toolbar into your document.
* New CSS definitions. TopStyle includes new CSS definitions for IE8 (Microsoft Internet Explorer 8), FF3 (Mozilla FireFox 3), SF3 (Apple Safari 3), and SF4 (Apple Safari 4).