From South River Technologies
Titan FTP Server is an enterprise class server product with unparalleled performance and scalability. Titan FTP Server software provides an advanced feature set, giving you flexibility and control. An intuitive administrative interface makes Titan FTP Server easy to set up and maintain.
# Security and Access Control
Securing the important files on your FTP server is a key issue. Titan provides security and access control features such as:
-SFTP or FTP over SSL for secure file transfers
- S/Key MD4 and MD5 password encryption
- Enable or disable anonymous access
- Permit or deny access based on IP address
- Block FXP and PASV mode transfers
# Full - Featured Events Handler
Trigger customized actions based on specific FTP Server events and conditions. Event Handlers allow the administrator to create rules that will respond dynamically to the current server state;
- Send an e-mail every time the server is started
- Create a custom log file for each user account
- Offload a file from the server immediately after it has been uploaded
- Notify the administrator of suspicious server activity
# Optional Web Interface
There is an optional browser-based interface available for your Titan FTP Server, Enterprise Edition.
- Connect to Titan without the need to install client software
- Easily enable partners and customers to access your Titan FTP Server
- No user limits
# For Large Enterprises
Titan FTP Server Enterprise offers unlimited user accounts and the controls to appropriately manage them;
- Bandwidth throttling and maximum transfer speed to customize the bandwidth by user or server
- Regulate the number of connections from a given IP
- Block users and IPs after a configurable number of invalid commands
# Connect to Titan FTP Server Through a Drive Letter
While any compliant FTP client or application is supported, the easiest way to access files on the Titan FTP Server is through the WebDrive FTP Client. WebDrive maps a drive letter to your Titan Server, enabling you to easily access files, back up PCs and use scripts to easily integrate PC applications with Titan FTP Server. WebDrive features include:
- Support for FTP, SFTP, FTP/SSL, WebDAV and Amazon S3
- Integrated backup utility
- Ability to work on files offline
- Advanced caching for improved performance
The Titan Administrator is a powerful graphical user interface and is the primary means to configure Titan.
The Titan Tray applet is a quick and easy way to keep track of the server status.
SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) Support
Transfer all information over an encrypted channel. Titan provides full SFTP support based on SSH-2 protocol. Titan adheres to the IETF's Internet Draft draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-09.txt and supports version 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the SSH file transfer
25MB of free disk space; 128MB Ram.
20 day trial