TextAloud reads text from email, web pages, reports and more, aloud on your PC. TextAloud can also save your daily reading to MP3 or Windows Media files ready for playback on your iPod, PocketPC, or even on your TV with Tivo's Home Media Option. Be more productive or just be entertained wherever you go with our text reader.
If you haven't heard computer speech lately, you'll be amazed at how human-like the latest voices really are. Click Here for a sample audio file created using our text to speech converter with the optional AT&T Natural Voices™. We also offer exciting premium voices from Acapela™ and Nuance RealSpeak Voices to bring you the best quality and personality in speech for your PC.
TextAloud lets you:
- Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
- Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
- Proofread your own writing
- Listen to that report while you're on the treadmill
- Find help for someone with a reading disability
- Create messages for your answering machine
- Reduce eye strain from too much reading
- Listen to information while you work on something else
- Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
- Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
- Listen to an eBook during your commute
Fixed article refresh problem during auto save.
P200, 64MB RAM, 10MB Disk Space, Sound Card Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista