From Tarma Software Research
Stand-alone installers with the widest platform support for professional developers.
Create stand-alone installers for any Windows 32-bit or 64-bit desktop or server platform, with complete customization of all installer actions and dialogs.
* Supports all Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions from 95 to Vista and Windows 7
* Creates Windows Mobile installers
* Full .Net assemblies and prerequisites support
* Full Windows side-by-side assemblies support
* Efficient merge modules for Visual C/C++ runtime libraries
* Wide range of installation items
* Add-on and update installers also supported
* All installer screens fully editable, or create your own
* Total control over all installation actions and installer features
* Fully isolated Current User installations
* Unicode through-and-through
* No scripting
* Extensive preflight checks catch problems before you deploy your product
Intuitive development environment
An easy to use development environment with clearly subdivided project sections and pages, plus extensive help and toolbars.
Wide range of installation items
You can install files, folders, shortcuts, registry keys and values, INI
Added Hide installer option to Run Program, Run Script, Uninstall Product actions.
Minimum 7 MB disk space
* The installers that you create in Trial mode will run on any system, but expire 8 hours after you create them.
* The installers may be used for evaluation purposes, but not redistributed.