From Shane Gowland
System Ninja is a lightweight program designed to clean your computer of unwanted junk, constantly slowing your entire system down. System Ninja features a fast and powerful file cleaner, Startup Manager, Process Manager, plus several useful tools such as CCEnhancer, FileAnalyzer and MalRunDestroyer.
Powerful System Cleaner
System Ninja features a powerful scanning engine designed to locate junk files on your computer, wherever they are hiding. System Ninja looks at a files creation time, file extension, location and many other factors to determine whether it is needed by your computer.
- The blue theme released in 2.0.3 has been removed to eliminate the unnecessary complexity it added.
- Many UI elements have been refined, such as correcting borders on the dialog windows and reducing the height of the menu bar t0 make things more streamlined.
- The font colors on the message boxes now automatically adjusts to provide the best readability, depending on what skin you are using.
- A number of button captions have been changed to reduce confusion. For example; Clear Selected is now Delete Selected.
- Tools, Process Manager and Startup Manager tabs are now populated when you transition to the respective tab. This reduces startup time of the application, as less data is being fetched.
- Error logging made more efficient. Should cause less memory overhead while scanning.
- Google Chrome cleaning routines have been optimized and improved.
- Startup Manager now detects all items correctly under x64 Windows. x86 Windows detections will be unaffected, however slightly slower. (10ms on a slow computer, so nothing really)
- If a tool (such as CCEnhancer) has been deleted System Ninja will automatically redownload it when requested.
- Updating System Ninja will no longer break your settings in config.ini
- Fixed stack overflow crash on arithmetic operations if previous_file_count variable became null.
- Added Beta Testing Mode to allow adventuresome users to try new features before they are perfected.
- Added preliminary support for proxy settings in the main settings dialog. [BETA]
- Added OldChromeRemover to tools menu. This is only temporary to test the plugins platform. [BETA]
- New Miscellaneous cleaning option will detect old version of Google Chrome.
- You can now exclude individual browsers from being cleaned (via the ignore tab in the settings dialog)
- Added preliminary cleaning support for the Opera web browser.
- More under-the-hood improvements to the downloader, allowing it to perform a wider range of tasks in future.
- The Empty Folder Finder algorithm now reports progress. This will eliminate the hang effect on the Junk Folder Cleaner tool.
- Junk Folder Cleaner code updated to reflect changes made to the main cleaning application.
.NET Framework 3.5