From iolo technologies
What System Mechanic does to speed up your PC
* Cleans, defrags, & repairs registry
* Accelerates PC startup 19 ways
* Defrags & recovers orphaned RAM
* Boosts internet speed
* Complete low-level drive defrag
* Turns off unused background programs
What makes a PC slower?
Have you noticed that the longer you've had your computer, the slower it's gotten? Like a car, without regular maintenance PCs begin to accumulate problems that cause slowdowns, crashes, and potential system failure.
1. Hidden startup programs
2. Registry errors and bloat
3. Memory leaks and fragmentation
4. Unoptimized internet settings
5. Hard drive fragmentation
Eliminate the top 5 PC performance drains now!
With System Mechanic, you can eliminate these performance drains and adapt PC settings for optimal speed. Your programs will launch quicker, work faster, and perform with greater reliability.
Start Windows up to 8 times faster
Various programs and services are set to load -- often unseen -- when Windows starts. Some are desired, but many are useless and needlessly delay startup. System Mechanic's enhanced Startup Optimizer™ intelligently eliminates unneeded startup programs.
32-bit Windows 2000, XP, or Vista and an internet connection.