From Ray Hinchliffe
System Information Viewer is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. It uses pcidevs.txt for the PCI devices, usbdevs.txt for the USB devices, mondevs.txt for monitor descriptions and pcmdevs.txt for PCMCIA device descriptions.
- Added support for the EVGA W555, Intel S5500, Compaq W6000 and ASUS A7V SMBus multiplexors to facilitate the reporting of DIMM SPD information.
- Added the [Chipsets] page which will display the chipset of all the systems on the network.
- Updated the [Volumes] page to display sizes in MB, GB, TB or PB as appropriate and added a percentage used column
- Added reporting of FB-DIMM temperatures for systems with the Intel 5000, 5400 and 7300 series of chipsets. Renamed [MSR Core] to [H/W Status] and added the display of FB-DIMM temperatures.
- Added support for the nVidia nForce 790i chipset MCH Memory Timing and several nVidia SMBus controllers.
- Added support for the ATI A3/U1 S2K chipset MCH Memory Timing and the Ali M7101 SMBus controller.
- Added reporting of LPC GPIO configurations and enabled DIMM SPD reporting for the Tyan S2668 Dual-Xeon motherboard.
- The Windows System information button, [System], has been renamed to [Windows] to reflect the Split Button / Right/Click menu being the Windows sub-menu. To maintain compatibility the save file section is still [system].