SysResources Manager is a system utility for watching the current state of the system such as CPU usage, RAM and Virtual RAM availability, Disks, Processes, Network Monitoring (Processes accessing Internet, Network Traffic/Speed), Services, StartUp Programs.
SysResources Manager can optimize system performance by defraging physical system memory.
* Watch CPU Usage per core and average (Support 8 CPU cores).
* Watch RAM and Virtual Memory Availability. Option to show Free RAM and CPU usage in an icon to System Tray, in graphic and numeric mode.
* Show information for all system disks and drives.
* Watch Active Processes and Programs (Show detailed information about Modules and Registry Keys used by each Process).
* Watch Network Bandwidth Traffic (Support all Network types e.g Internet(ADSL)/Ethernet/Wireless Speed and Traffic).
* Watch Processes accessing Internet (TCP Protocol).
* Manage Windows Services (Start, Stop, Pause, Restart, Remove, Change StartMode)
* StartUp Manager. (Manage Programs that are automatically executed when windows start.). See Internet Explorer Add-Ons and System Drivers.
* Program Launcher. Easily run your Favorites Programs and open your Files from System Tray.
* Show and explore Special