From Epiphany Software LLC
SysCheckUp is software designed for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista (32-bit only) to keep your computer running at maximum performance. The innovative repair tool can repair multiple problems including: missing desktop icons, missing taskbar, missing drives, no audio, and denied access to the task manager and control panel.
The registry cleaner can remove obsolete items from the system registry for increased manageability. The registry compactor will compact your registry for faster registry access times. The registry backup/restore tool will allow you to create a registry backup and restore it in the event of registry corruption. The disk cleaner will remove obsolete files from your hard drive to free up hard drive space.
Repairs multiple problems including:
* missing taskbars
* missing desktop icons
* missing CD drives
* malfunctioning CD autoruns
* malfunctioning secure websites
* video/audio codecs
* Windows Installer
* System Restore
* Scans: file extensions, ActiveX/COM, startup items, most recently used file lists, services, and more in the registry and removes the errors/unnecessary data it finds
* Helps to make your computer more manageable
* Can indirectly fix some problems related
* Improved compatibility with Windows Vista 64-bit;
* Fixed the bug that prevented some options from being saved/loaded correctly.
- Administrator privileges
- 50 megabytes of free hard drive space
- 1 gigahertz processor
- 256 megabytes of RAM
30 days trial