What is StrongDC++ ???
StrongDC++ is a client for sharing files in Direct Connect network. It is modification of program DC++ and it brings many news and features from other modification. Since DC++ is developed under GNU/GPL, you can download source and modify it.
StrongDC++ has been to designed to share a legal material only! Program developer isn't responsible for activities which the users use this software to.
Safe segmented downloading
Download one file from more users simultaneously without corruption! This way of downloading dramatically improves download speed, especially for fast connections, and it's safer than classical downloading. Segment position and size are decided by file size and chunks speed.
Partial file sharing
Allows downloading and uploading parts of file which is being currently downloaded by you or other users. This increases download speed and file expanding over network.
Download/Upload speed limiter
Avoids a full line usage and leaves some speed for web browsing. Realize, that download speed limit is dependent on upload speed limit which is dependent on amount of opened slots/hubs.
Automatic slow downloads disconnecting
Disconnects sources who speed
* fixed compatibility with older ADC clients in passive mode
* crash fixes
* deadlock fix
* adding OPs to ignore list is allowed
* correctly displaying finished status in queue frame
* fixed country flags crash under win2000
* added country flags into userlist
* slow chunks overlapping is applied on very slow sources too
* improved clients detection
* ignored users are saved on exit
* tabs can be placed on all sides of window