From TransparenTech LLC
StockMarketEye is an easy to use portfolio and stock market tracker that helps you keep an eye on your investments and the markets. Track the performance of your IRA and other investments with portfolios. Keep your eye on the market with watchlists. Gain perspective on market movement with dynamic stock charts. See the performance of all of your investments at a glance with the investment tracking overview. Find ticker symbols with the built-in symbol search. Get free quotes, updated automatically or on-demand. View basic fundamental ratios. Access stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, indexes or currency pairs from most major world exchanges. Keep your investing ideas on your desktop, not on the Internet. Download StockMarketEye now for a free, fully functional 30-day trial.
StockMarketEye helps you stay informed of market movement. By organizing your stock picks into watchlists, you can quickly and easily track their performance and be better prepared to make your investment decisions.
A chart tells a stock's story. StockMarketEye let's you quickly visualize that story with dynamic, end-of-day price charts. Quickly switch between charts for different stocks to help you gain perspective on market movement.
Track Your Portfolios
* New StockMarketEye logo.
* Import Portfolios from CSV files.
* Import Watchlists from CSV files.
* Export historical price data from the Charts, including Technical Indicator values.
* Streamlined version updating (activated in next release).
* Improved look with clearer dragable separators between components.
* Improved reading clarity in tables (notably with alternating line color on Mac).
* Cells that contain a user entered value (overriding the automatic value) are displayed with an asterisk.
* New Dividend Value column in Portfolio Totals view.
* Backup files are now up-to 90% smaller.
* Advanced setting for Pring to PDF function to allow specialized text in place of StockMarketEye.
* Edit the symbols of items already in a Watchlist.
* Edit the symbols of items already in a Portfolio, including the symbols in the Transactions view.
* Save Portfolio Totals columns order and size on close.
* Bug fix for Day Total calculation and stocks requiring a currency multiplier (UK stocks notably).
Java 1.5 or greater; 10MB hard disk space.