From TransparenTech LLC
StockMarketEye is an easy to use portfolio and stock market tracker that helps you keep an eye on your investments and the markets. Track the performance of your IRA and other investments with portfolios. Keep your eye on the market with watchlists. Gain perspective on market movement with dynamic stock charts. See the performance of all of your investments at a glance with the investment tracking overview. Find ticker symbols with the built-in symbol search. Get free quotes, updated automatically or on-demand. View basic fundamental ratios. Access stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, indexes or currency pairs from most major world exchanges. Keep your investing ideas on your desktop, not on the Internet. Download StockMarketEye now for a free, fully functional 30-day trial.
StockMarketEye helps you stay informed of market movement. By organizing your stock picks into watchlists, you can quickly and easily track their performance and be better prepared to make your investment decisions.
A chart tells a stock's story. StockMarketEye let's you quickly visualize that story with dynamic, end-of-day price charts. Quickly switch between charts for different stocks to help you gain perspective on market movement.
Track Your Portfolios
* Technical Indicators in Charts. Indicators available in this version are:
o Simple Moving Average (SMA)
o Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
o Relative Strength Index (RSI)
o Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
o Slow Stochastic
o Fast Stochastic
All indicators come with pre-defined, standard settings as well as the possibility to use custom settings.
* Open/High/Low/Close/Volume chart tracer values.
* Click-to-Trace feature for the chart cursor.
* Watch Start / Buy Price marker in the charts.
* Options Support StockMarketEye can retrieve option quotes using the new option symbology. New options related columns: Contract High, Contract Low, Expiration Date, Open Interest and Strike Price
* Move/copy portfolio items and transactions between portfolios using Drag-and-Drop.
* In-Chart data loading indicator.
* New menu item: Get All Quotes (menu File -> Get All Quotes or F5) to manually update quotes in all Watchlists and Portfolios.
* Drag-and-Drop a Watchlist item onto a Portfolio to add it to that Portfolio.
* Allow for editing of the Name column. Value is saved and will be visible the next time StockMarketEye is run.
* Improved keyboard usage in Watchlists and Portfolios
* New Portfolio Column: Days Held
* Windows installer and executable are now code signed for easier and more secure installation.
* Fixes for candlestick charts.
* Fix sorting by Date Added and other date columns.
* Fix for Watchlists with more than 200 symbols.
Java 1.5 or greater; 10MB hard disk space.