SpyShelter uses special algorithms to protect you and your data against:
- spy softwares that are used to steal or reveal your data to other parties;
- extremely dangerous and custom-made keyloggers that steal information you send via your computers- these are favorite tools of cybercriminals.
The Internet is now a vital part of our personal and business lives. With increasing use of online systems, cybercrime also has grown exponentially. Information-stealing software are produced regularly and are used by thieves to steal personal and business information.
One of the most effective ways of stealing information is through a program that can easily be made to capture keystrokes. This program captures everything that a user is doing- keystrokes, mouseclicks, files opened and closed, sites visited.
More sophisticated programs can capture everything a user sees on his screen when performing a screen capture: just the mere opening of a file can allow an information thief to steal your data. These sophisticated and dangerous programs are called Keylogging programs (e.g. keyloggers, key recorder, keytrappers, key capture programs, etc.) and they are developed continuously all over the world.
SpyShelter can protect you against attacks that happen
- Fixed BSOD on 64 bit systems and Restricted Apps
- Huge BWList support - storing rules into file instead of registry
- Important false alerts were removed
- Alerts multithreading is implemented
- Improved registry protection
- Sorting feature extended reset sorting feature added + all columns support
- Cleanup feature improvements and new options
- Auto cleanup old rules feature added
- Tooltip has new functional - now clicking on autoallow tooltip BWList is showed with recently added rule
- Log extended - added new column
- Help file reorganized and optimized(smaller file size)
- Removed issue with multiple help file launch
- Languages updates
- Many small fixes and improvements
14 days trial period.