SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. Adopting P2P(Peer-to-Peer) technology, It is very efficient and easy to use. Let anyone become a broadcaster without the costs of a powerful server and vast bandwidth. You can build your own TV stations comparable with large commercial sites with minimal resources. Using SopCast, you can serve 10,000 online users with a personal computer and a home broadband connection.
SoP is the abbreviation for Streaming over P2P. Sopcast is a Streaming Direct Broadcasting System based on P2P. The core is the communication protocol produced by Sopcast Team, which is named , or SoP technology.
* State-of-the-art P2P technology. Share the data among all viewers, make the channel more available and stable.
* Minimal delay in the P2P streaming market.
* Fast buffering. 10-30seconds.
* Firewall and NAT traversal technology to pass 90% P2P barriers.
* Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
* Streaming real time streams. Support for many streaming transport protocol. mms, http, etc.
* Streaming media files. Many file types: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc.
* Support for loop file
-- Improve the data transfering performance.
-- H.264 support
-- Enhance channel recording feature.
-- Enable ESC key when the play in full screen mode.
-- Fix some minor bugs.