From Accmeware Corporation
If you are a novice musician or audio enthusiast, you probably dont have a fortune to spend on cutting-edge sound equipment, but you still want to have a decent platform to work and learn on. Fortunately, there is a software alternative to virtually any hardware solution these days and audio recording is not an exception. A modern computer can be used as a full-fledged sound recording studio, given that you have corresponding skills and software. So if skills are not a problem, all you need is Sonarca Audio Recorder!
* Record various sound input to dozens of audio formats and hundreds of codecs/subformats.
* Supports WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, MP2, VQF, AIFF, AIFC, AIF, 3GP, AAC, M4A, M4B, MP4, MPC, MP+, MPP, WV, AU, SND, RAW, GSM, VOX, PCM, ADPCM, G721, G723, FAP, PAF, SVX, 8SVX, IFF, NIST, IRCAM, SF, VOC, W64, MAT, MAT4, MAT5, PVF, XI, HTK, CAF, SDS, AVR, WAVEX, SD2, WVE, RF64 and user-customized formats etc.
* Supports multiple sound input, audio/video files playback, CD player, line in, microphone, internet radio, even the obsolete tape/VHS cassette or anything else.
* The exclusive customized recording mode allows the users to record sound to customized formats thru their own encoders. Theoretically, Sonarca Sound Recorder can record
* 1.0 GHz or faster processor
* 512 MB RAM
* 15 MB free hard drive
* Sound Card