From Alexander Yarovy
sMonitor is a network monitoring software that allows you to verify the network connectivity of TCP/IP hosts on the Internet and LAN. The program periodically pings, or checks TCP and UDP ports on user specified computers or other network devices. If the destination host fails to reply to a ping, connection request, or user datagram, sMonitor alerts you using audible alarms, visible notifications, e-mail messages, third-party software, modem and telnet connections.
Also, the program generates log files, CSV format files, creates and uploads by FTP the HTML file, which reflects a current status. Based on test results, the program can operate remote systems (power management, reboot, alarm reporting) by modem and telnet using custom scripts. sMonitor can run as standard Windows application or NT service.
* Runs as a standard application on Windows 98/ME.
* Runs as a standard application or an NT service on Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
* Runs as a system tray application automatically on startup.
* Supports ICMP, TCP and UDP.
* Sends protocol-specific UDP requests to the ports: 67 (DHCP), 123 (NTP),
* 137 (NETBIOS-NS), 161 (SNMP), 389 (LDAP).
* Allows server lists to be saved
30 days trial