SmartWhois is a useful network information utility that allows you to look up all the available information about an IP address, hostname or domain, including country, state or province, city, name of the network provider, administrator and technical support contact information. It helps you find answers to these important questions:
* Who is the owner of the domain?
* When was the domain registered and what is the owner\'s contact information?
* Who is the owner of the IP address block?
With SmartWhois you can focus on your work; the program will unmistakably choose the right database from over 100 whois databases all over the world and fetch the most complete results within a few seconds. SmartWhois supports Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs), so you can query domain names that use non-English characters, like German umlauts, French accent grave, or fully consist of the letters from Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, and other alphabets. It also fully supports IPv6 addresses.
* Smart operation: The program always looks up whois data in the right database; you don\'t have to waste your time trying them all.
* Integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook. Look up domain owners and IP addresses
Pentium III CPU, 128 MB RAM, 5MB disk space
30 days trial