Site Translator is designed for web site owners and web developers who need a simple, do-it-yourself solution to web site language translation. With a few mouse clicks, you can translate virtually any site designed in HTML, ASP.NET, PHP, PHP3, or PHTML into multiple languages.
It translates only the content of your web pages and leaves the source code unchanged. It intelligently identifies and translates phrases and sentences within your web page source code.
Creating and maintaining a multilingual web site link structure can be difficult for developers. Site Translator solves this problem by managing all internal page links during translation. Links to outside web sites are not changed.
Site Translator uses automated machine translation technology. This allows it to translate entire Web sites in minutes. The translated phrases are stored in the Translation Memory, which you can easily modify to improve accuracy.
* Convert your whole site to your desired language without editing each page.
* Localize .NET software by translating the RESX resource files.
* Get your web site listed on language-specific search engines.
* Improve translation quality by modifying the translated phrases.
* Maintain a multi-lingual web site with almost no effort.
* Help File (CHM) Translation: Compiled HTML help files can be translated with the formatting of the original document(s).
* Translate From the Command Line: Translate folders using the command line. Store commands in batch files to script the translation process.