From LogicNP Software
Windows Explorer Like File and Folder Browser Controls
Supports All Features Including Thumbnail View, Group View, Details/Report View, Icon View. Identical ContextMenus, Dragdrop, Renaming, Icons, Overlayicons, Infotips and Much More.
Quick-Launch Like appbars with autohide, drag-docking & multi-monitor support, animated system tray icons, MSN/Office 2003 like \'toast\' popup notifications, Vista task dialogs, wizards, resizer, OS-like progress dialogs and more!
Drop-In Controls Can Be Put Right Inside Your Own Forms/Dialogs
Stop using the modal, inflexible and clumsy file and folder browser components and controls. A standard, non-modal file & folder browsing/selection UI experience right inside your own form / dialog is something that your users will appreciate.
Powerful, Extensible and Customizable
* Advanced Filtering : Pattern based or via code
* Multi-State Check Boxes
* Supports Custom Items (eg : database records) in addition to standard shell items (files, folders, UNC locations, printers, etc)
* Enable / Disable Specific Functionality such as context menus, drag-drop, renaming, infotips, etc for all files/folders or individual files/folders.
* Extend / Override Default Functionality : Add custom context menu items, extend default drag-drop actions, replace default thumbnails, icons, infotips, overlayicons, displaynames and more!
Windows Explorer Clone In Seconds!
Just drop the controls on your forms and you have a Windows Explorer like file & folder browser UI right inside your own form or dialog.
FolderView Control Windows Explorer Like Folder Browser Control
* Tree based hierarchical display of folders, identical Windows Explorer-Like Icons, Contextmenus, Dragdrop, Renaming, Infotips and Much More!
* UI Control can be put right on your form / dialog.
* Supports advanced filtering capabilities.
* Display multiple root nodes instead of a single \'Desktop\' root node.
* Set any folder - not just the Desktop - as the root.
* Display multi-state checkboxes for files and folders.
* Display files as well as folders.
* Add custom items ( i.e. items not belonging to the shell ).
* Simple and easy-to-use API allows you to change, control and customize any aspect of behavior and functionality such as custom contextmenus, enable/disable contextmenus totally or on a per-file/folder basis. Same for drag-drop, renaming, browsing, infotips, icons, overlayicons and all other functionality.
* Total appearance control of backcolor, forecolor, individual folder colors and fonts and other treeview properties.
More information about FolderView Control
FileView Control : Windows Explorer Like File & Folder Browser Control
* Supports Thumbnail View, Group View, Details/Report View, Icon View, etc; Identical Windows Explorer-Like
Visual Studio 2008
30 days trial period