From LogicNP Software
Shell MegaPack.Net brings total Windows Explorer-like file & folder browser UI functionality to your forms and dialogs in just a couple of seconds. The UI controls can be put right inside your own form or dialog to provide a standard user-friendly look to your application. Consisting of a folder tree control, a file & folder list control and a drive-selection control, it completely mimics the Windows Explorer UI including Thumbnail View, Detail View, Group View, dragdrop, context menus, icons, overlay icons, virtual items, infotips and renaming. Additionally, it features advanced functionality like item filtering, multiple-root nodes, multi-state checkboxes, custom items, custom columns and allows customization of context menus, dragdrop, appearance, display names, icons, overlay icons and infotips.
Also included is the ShellObjects set of components for creating quick launch-like appbars with drag-docking and autohide support, displaying multiple MSN/Office2003 style popups, wizard UIs, animated tray icons with balloon support, OK-like progress dialogs, automatic form resizing, Vista-style task dialogs, system-wide hotkeys, task scheduler library, SingleInstanceComponent, shell file operations, system idle notifications and create and read shortcuts and internet shortcuts.
Shell MegaPack.Net is written in 100% C# managed code; it fully supports Visual Studio 2010 and Net 4.0; it has a royalty-free redistribution license; it has no external dependencies and it comes with comprehensive documentation and numerous samples
Powerful, Extensible and Customizable
* Advanced Filtering : Pattern based or via code
* Multi-State Check Boxes
* Supports Custom Items (eg : database records) in addition to standard shell items (files, folders, UNC locations, printers, etc)
* Enable / Disable Specific Functionality such as context menus, drag-drop, renaming, infotips, etc for all files/folders or individual files/folders.
* Extend / Override Default Functionality : Add custom context menu items, extend default drag-drop actions, replace default thumbnails, icons, infotips, overlayicons, displaynames and more!
FolderView Control Windows Explorer Like Folder Browser Control
* Tree based hierarchical display of folders, identical Windows Explorer-Like Icons, Contextmenus, Dragdrop, Renaming, Infotips and Much More!
* UI Control can be put right on your form / dialog.
* Supports advanced filtering capabilities.
* Display multiple root nodes instead of a single \'Desktop\' root node.
* Set any folder - not just the Desktop - as the root.
* Display multi-state checkboxes for files and folders.
* Display files as well as folders.
* Add custom items ( i.e. items not belonging to the shell ).
* Simple and easy-to-use API allows you to change, control and customize any aspect of behavior and functionality
.Net Framework 1.0 or higher.
30 days trial