Serv-U is a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning File Server from RhinoSoft.com. Serv-U supports the FTP, HTTP, and SFTP protocols to ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of transfer client software. With support for industry-standard SSL encryption, Serv-U protects your data while it\'s in transit. A powerful Web-based interface allows administrators to remotely access and configure the File Server from any Internet connection in the world using their Web browser.
Serv-U also includes a built-in transfer client allowing users to upload and download files from their Web browser. Combined with advanced photo sharing capabilities, Serv-U is an excellent solution for sharing images with friends, family, and colleagues. By licensing FTP Voyager JV with Serv-U, a full-featured transfer client becomes available to all users with no extra installation required. Because FTP Voyager JV is written using Java technology, it\'s a cross-platform solution for enterprises with a diverse client base.
Serv-U can be accessed and administered in 11 different languages simply by choosing an appropriate language upon login. There\'s never been a more complete, secure File Server solution than Serv-U.
* Added a thumbnail
* Corrected a bug in the Image Preview dialog where the thumbnail scroll would not scroll to the correct image when in thumbnail view.
* Corrected a bug where the failed upload event would fire even for successful uploads.
* Corrected a bug, introduced in 184.108.40.206, where database users expiration was not being loaded within the grid causing expired users to appear in the list. Expired users attempting to login would still be denied.
* Corrected a SQL statement problem where customized templates were being changed for the addition of database categories. The change now only changes the = ? for the NULL statement request to IS NULL.
* Corrected an upgrade bug from Serv-U versions <= 220.127.116.11 would not upgrade non-ASCII characters such as home directories and user names. This conversion bug was introduced in 18.104.22.168 with Serv-U support of UNICODE.
* Corrected a bug in the SQL template dialog where the select a value dialog would not appear when the Edit button was selected.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where fonts in Korean language browsers would not align properly in text fields and controls.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where the anti-hammer connection limit, for Connection Settings, was not updated with the save button.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where an error would occur when trying to edit a user with a # symbol in their login ID.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where an error would occur when using the context menu to toggle the enable/disable option for the MKD and XMKD FTP commands.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where a crumb button refresh of the current working directory would fail to resort the list view contents.
Pentium 4, 128MB Ram, 25MB free disk space.
30-day free evaluation