Serv-U is a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning File Server from RhinoSoft.com. Serv-U supports the FTP, HTTP, and SFTP protocols to ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of transfer client software. With support for industry-standard SSL encryption, Serv-U protects your data while it\'s in transit. A powerful Web-based interface allows administrators to remotely access and configure the File Server from any Internet connection in the world using their Web browser.
Serv-U also includes a built-in transfer client allowing users to upload and download files from their Web browser. Combined with advanced photo sharing capabilities, Serv-U is an excellent solution for sharing images with friends, family, and colleagues. By licensing FTP Voyager JV with Serv-U, a full-featured transfer client becomes available to all users with no extra installation required. Because FTP Voyager JV is written using Java technology, it\'s a cross-platform solution for enterprises with a diverse client base.
Serv-U can be accessed and administered in 11 different languages simply by choosing an appropriate language upon login. There\'s never been a more complete, secure File Server solution than Serv-U.
* Added a thumbnail
* Corrected a tray bug when using Microsoft Internet Explorer as the default browser. Changing from using Windows Default Browser to the tray's embedded browser would cause the Management Console to show the Loading dialog until being restarted.
* Corrected a security issue where it was possible to see directories above a user root directory.
* Corrected an SFTP (via SSH2) bug where certain clients requesting both read and write access to a non-existent file, would not be able to upload or create that file unless the file already existed.
* Corrected several Simplified Chinese translation errors.
* Corrected a Simplified and Traditional Chinese translation error where the SSH public key was translated as SSH private key.
* Corrected a database problem when using Microsoft Access Serv-U to alter tables. Unlike other databases Microsoft Access prevented Serv-U from adding columns to a table while the table was already open.
* Corrected a bug in the New User Collection dialog where the enter key did not save the added collection.
* Corrected a bug in the Group dialog where focus was not being placed on the Group Name input.
* Corrected a bug in the User Group Membership dialog where double click did not remove the selected group from the Member of Groups list.
* Corrected a bug in the user list where sorting was lost when changing collections.
* Corrected a permissions bug, introduced in Serv-U 188.8.131.52, where when denying create directory permission to a parent directory, but allowing it for a sub-directory, Serv-U would not allow directory creation in the sub-directory.
* Corrected a bug where Serv-U could crash when using 3 or more local administrators, requires special undocumented parameters to cause, and only occurs locally.
* Corrected a bug where renaming a user Category would cause Serv-U to crash if a user in that Category was logged in.
* Corrected a bug in the Web Client where resizing the window, in Internet Explorer, when in thumbnail mode would cause an error.
Pentium 4, 128MB Ram, 25MB free disk space.
30-day free evaluation