From EldoS Corporation
SecureBlackbox (VCL edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox offers wide range of security functions grouped into following packages:
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* PDFBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify PDF documents using public keys (X.509 certificates) and symmetric passwords or keys.
* XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign, decrypt and validate XML documents using XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES standards.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol. Build your own SFTP server to distribute or accept files from other clients.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol. Also build your own SSH servers.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client