From Sylvain Seccia
Seccia is a software development environment that offers you powerful assistance to create your own win32 applications. This software is distributed as FREEWARE.
* a complete object-oriented programming language, with inheritance and polymorphism
* two modes of operation: an assisted programming mode for novices; and for experts, a multi-tab auto-complete editor with syntax coloring and checking
* no MFC dependencies
* a large number of powerful integrated objects
* alpha transparency and unlimited irregular windows
* multithreading applications
* 3D integration with DirectX.
* a step-by-step debug mode
* a protected interpreter - your code is encrypted and all your variables, functions and parameters are renamed with numbers
* C++ and, in addition, Seccia extensions (which become objects in their own right)
* make your 2D games with Direct3D sprites (windowed or fullscreen).
Windows Media Player 9