3. Obfuscation of ASP files that may contain HTML mark-up and VBScript script inside.
5. Compression (reduction of size) of HTML/ASP/JScript/VBScript documents without obfuscation (to downsize your bandwidth and increase loading time.)
6. Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune levels of scrambling.
7. Runs with a GUI interface that allows to preview 'Before' and 'After' scripts to see the results of obfuscation.
8. Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare
Windows XP/Vista/7, IE5 or later