Screenshot Captor is a program for taking screenshots on your computer. It's different from other screenshot utilis in several notable ways:
* Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention.
* Smart autonaming of files, and ability to embed textual comments in files.
* Good multi-monitor support.
* Highly configurable to make it work the way you want it to; stays out of your way in the system tray.
* Lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object. Each mode has a hotkey for quick access.
* Unique Cool Effects, including automatic active window enhancement (see pictures below).
* Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
* Slimline sidebar file browser provides full shell operations.
* Optional automatic image file versioning.
* Seamless integration with Unicode Image Maker tool.
* Automatically finds boundaries of non-rectangular/themed windows.
* Autoscroll capture for windows too big for screen.
* Deluxe thumbnail maker.
* Quick PostCapture PopUp Dialog.
* Quick Screenshot Emailer Menu.
* Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.