From NetSDK Software
S3 Browser is a free client interface for Amazon S3 Service. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
S3 Browser will help you:
- Organize your Amazon S3 buckets and files
- Create public URLs to share the files.
- Browse, create, delete Amazon S3 buckets
- Upload and download files to and from Amazon S3
- Set Access Control on buckets and files.
- Keep your files backed up on a multiple data centers.
- Support for Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts.
- Processing very large amounts of files (millions) effectively!
- Convenient HTTP Headers (metadata) Editor.
- Support for bulk ACLs assignment (edit ACLs in batch mode).
- Advanced Web URLs Generator.
- Bandwidth throttling and proxy support.
- Support for copy/move between amazon s3 accounts and buckets.
- Drag and Drop from Windows Explorer Support.
- Fast working multithreaded Http Engine.
- Portable Edition of S3 Browser is available.
- Special algorithms are used to decrease the number of requests and save you money!
# Added support for Default Http Headers
# Added owerwrite options for existing files.
# Improved HTTP Headers viewer/editor.
# Improved uploading engine.
# Fixed number of bugs.
# Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
Microsoft .NET 2.0