RQ Search and Replace is easy to use text replacement utility for Windows.
It can find and replace text in files, MS Word and HTML documents
Supports regular expressions
Batch text search and replace in folder and subfolders.
Supports projects to save the search and replace session's settings.
Search and replace (multi-line) text blocks, whole words, "enclosed blocks", Html tags and attributes.
Replace, delete, insert before.., insert after.. operations
For html tags
- delete tag and/or text in tag
- delete or change tag attributes, by attribute name or value
- convert to upper or lower case
For MS Word:
1. Replace text
2. Replace text > 255 length
3. Replace multi-line text with special characters. Just select-copy multi-line text with special characters in MS Word window and paste it in table field. Special characters will be converted in ^p, ^t etc automatically.
4. Replace using MS Word wildcards.
5. Replace hyperlinks
6. Replace in headers/footers
Search and replacement patterns are stored in the special table, so you can replace many
patterns in large numbers of files by "one click".
You can fill the table manually or drag-n-drop selected pattern from build-in editor or import search/replace
Pentium I, 16Mb RAM, 4Mb HDD free space