From Rickard Johansson
J TextEd is a full featured text and source editor with Unicode support, syntax highlighting and code folding. The functionality extends beyond text files and includes support for HTML editing with integrated preview, spell checking, auto completion, HTML validation, templates and more. The program also include support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a FTP client to upload your files.
Below is a small list of features available in the program.
* Auto completion.
* Code folding.
* Column mode.
* Multi edit and multi select
* Advanced sorting.
* Handles both ASCII and binary files.
* Html wizards.
* Use TopStyle Lite as your CSS editor if installed.
* FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
* File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
* Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
* Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
* Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
* Unicode file paths and file names.
* Html validation, format and repair.
* Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap
Cut/Copy with no selection:
# Cut/Copy will now copy the current line + linefeed to the clipboard, if no selection is made. Cut will also delete the current line.
# Paste will insert the line above the current line. This can be used to duplicate lines and is a feature found in Visual Studio.
Clipboard functions (Cut/Copy/Paste):
# Made some internal changes in the clipboard functions. This should make them more reliable and maybe fix some issues.
Cut/Delete with multiple selections:
# Fixed an issue when having multiple selections and multiple text cursors and using cut or delete. Only the selections should be deleted.
Ctrl + LeftMouseClick to follow a link:
# This should work properly again.
# Should now work properly no matter in which direction the selection was made.