If you run a bar, a restaurant, a shop, a casino, a dance club or even a radio station, music becomes one of your key daily priorities. Music is what keeps your guests' spirit high, what makes them stay longer, enjoy their time and, of course, spend money and come back again. Therefore, as an owner of a popular place or radio station, you should devote proper time to putting together a decent collection of tracks, organizing them in the right order and delivering the right music at the right time. If you are looking for a way to automate music playback in your place or on your own radio station, RadioBOSS is your choice!
Radio automation software RadioBOSS is an extremely powerful tool that gives you complete control over the playback process, including conversion, scheduling, playlist generation, CD grabbing, automatic volume control, transition effects and much more! When properly configured, the software can work autonomously for months, so you won`t need to hire a full-time DJ to keep the beats pumping. RadioBOSS offers tons of great features that will help you create an ultimate virtual DJ: template-based playlist generator, support of major music formats (including Internet streams), streaming capabilities, instant searches in the music database, dynamic volume adjustment,
- Includes new Playlist Generator Pro software - advanced playlist generation tool
- Allows use of microphone and linear input using ASIO or WASAPI API's, which minimizes latency; Microphone/Line.in settings are completely revised.
- Broadcasting improved. Now RadioBOSS allows to use any number of encoders (instead of fixed up to 5 encoders in earlier versions); Possible to resample or change number of channels for broadcasting encoders
- Changes in user interface
- ASIO and DirectSound outputs: optimized CPU usage
- added "Last played" section
- added "Remaining in this hour" timer
- removed track bar for changing track position. Now its function is included in the "On Air" display(right-click to change track position). "On Air" also shows intro duration and Fade Out position.
- Music Library optimized and now works several times faster
- New fields in the Broadcast area: AIM, IRC
- New hot keys: F1-F8 for Explorer, Search, etc
- Silence Detector now triggers only if playback was started before; and doesn't after playback was stopped
- optimized CPU usage when using ASIO and/or DirectSound
- Track List: when source is a folder, it's possible to read whole directory tree
WDM sound drivers; DirectX 9