From R-tools technology Inc.
R-Linux recover files
* Removed by virus attack, power failure or system crash;
* After the partition with the files was re-formatted, damaged, or deleted;
* When the partition structure on a disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Linux can scan the disk trying to find previously existing partitions and restore files from found partitions.
* From disks with bad sectors. In this case, R-Linux can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the disk, and remaining information must be immediately saved.
* Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface.
* Host OS:
Linux variant: Linux, kernel 2.6 and above
Windows variant: Win9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7
* Supported file systems: Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) only.
* Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7), Basic, GPT and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
* Creates image files for an entire hard drive, logical disk, or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular
At least 32 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image