From Steve Walker
QuickSharp is a streamlined integrated development environment (IDE) for Microsoft's .NET platform. It is primarily aimed at C# programmers but its highly extensible architecture and flexible feature set mean it can easily be adapted to support other languages and development tools.
QuickSharp works with version 3.5 of the Microsoft .NET Framework.
QuickSharp is not just a development environment, it's also a lightweight application framework which can be easily modified and extended using a simple plugin-based architecture. The QuickSharp software development kit (SDK) is provided for developers who wish to develop applications based on this platform
* Edit, compile and run .NET programs from within the QuickSharp IDE
* Full C# support with multiple .NET and Mono compiler configurations
* C# and JScript Code Assist and .NET Framework Object Browser
* ASP.NET support including Code Assist and built-in Cassini server
* ADO.NET database support with SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite Code Assist
* HTML editor with built-in Internet Explorer preview
* Compile JScript programs and libraries from within the QuickSharp IDE
* Additional support for VB.NET, MSIL and .NET SDK tools
* Multi-file editor with syntax highlighting and code folding
* Visual Studio-style docking windows
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5