With PureSync, you can easily synchronize files and folders and backup files, as well as copy files from portable devices such as digital cameras to your computer with ease.
Comes with a preview of what is synchronized and includes many filters and FTP support as well as the support of network drives such as serverfolder.
PureSync can copy open/locked files.
A setup Wizard helps to easily start new synchronizations or backups.
Download a complete website, or only the files you need, e.g. all zip-files.
Backups can be encrypted and/or zipped (compressed).
A synchronization/backup can be started automatically, e.g. when a USB drive or digital camera is plugged in or a file has been modified or a program has been closed.
PureSync supports server paths and includes the detection of conflicts.
Compare with Windows Restore Points (Shadow Copies) and restore files from them.
PureSync includes many filters and settings such as the deletion of old files and/or files with definable extensions.
Includes the Multi-Backup option by using
* Improved wizard to transfer file to another system, e.g. in case of multiple destinations
* The number of simultaneously executed jobs can now be defined (global settings -> user interface)
* Deletions can now be executed delayed, e.g. for minutes, hours or days
* Fixed bug when source was an exact file
* Exclusion of folders with spaces did not work
* Sometimes files were not deleted
* Fixed bug copying write protected, encrypted files
* Fixed some other minor bugs (menu, user interface)