There are times when you have to cloak your true IP address. It might be that you want to remain anonymous when you visit a particular website. Or your access to various social networking and entertainment sites has been blocked.
The solution is to use Proxy Switcher for all the anonymous browsing needs. It can be used to avoid all sorts of limitations imposed by various sites. Be that a download site that limits amount of downloads. Or video site works only in a particular country - more often than not it gets defeated by the anonymous browsing features Proxy Switcher provides.
On top of that, if you used to manually change proxy settings Proxy Switcher provides a way to change them much faster and easier.
Hide your IP address from the web sites you visit.
Penetrate bans and blocks on forums, classifields and download sites (rapidshare etc.).
Automatic proxy server switching for improved anonymous surfing.
Easy way to change proxy settings on the fly.
For webmasters - check search engine results from different countries.
Fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and others.
Advanced proxy list scanning and management.
- Proxy scanner now submits fake user-agent to the server - seems some servers filter requests depending -n the agent.
- Support of running on removable drives (requires Portable PRO registration).
- Using a subset of OpenSSL to reduce installation size.
- Automated background tasks now include rescanning of the servers in the user folders.
- Updated Ip2Country.
- Fixed crash on Windows XP after calling proxy list settings.
- Minor bugfixes.