ProgDVB - the universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels.
Support for various types of data sources:
* Internet TV and Radio. About 4000 channels in the list.
* DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T
* Analog TV
* Playback from a file
* High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
* Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
* Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
* Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,...
* Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
* 10 Bands equalizer
* TV and Radio channels recording
* Playback from disk based files
* Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV,JTV.
* Subtile(Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
* Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
* Network broadcasting
* Skins for OSD and GUI
Small improvements (volume in WASAPI, Equalizer in fullscreen,...).
# Intel Pentium - III Processor 500 Mhz.
# 128 MB memory on board.
# 5 MB of disc space (without size of disc space for Video&Audio Recording).
# AGP SVGA GraficVideo-Adapter with 32 MB memory on board.
# SoundBlaster compatible sound card
# Network adapter 10/100 MB/Sec. (High speed Net-card is strongly recommended for Broadcasting).
# DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
# It is much better to use the new drivers from Techno Trend v2.09 or 2.10.
# For work with Recording option you will need to install some software codecs from different manufactures.