PowerPointPipe is a mass search and replace tool designed to ease the editing of hundreds or thousands of presentations when they all need changing, such as changing an organization's phone number, address, web site, CEO etc.
PowerPointPipe takes ALL the hard work out of replacing text across multiple Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Just imagine - next time your organization changes its phone number, address, web site or CEO - just run PowerPointPipe across your file server or website to fix all affected presentations in one hit. Translators can use PowerPointPipe's grid to define multiple search/replace pairs.
You can also run PowerPointPipe in search-only mode to locate documents needing manual change.
Use it for:
* Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
* Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
* Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
* Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
* Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
* Translating documents
* and much more.
* No limit on the number of presentations processed - use it across an entire
* Errors on final Save are now trapped to prevent errors with File Locking and SharePoint.
* The row number column is now resizable - allowing row numbers larger than 100 to be displayed.
* Fixed bug where the timer that checks if Microsoft PowerPoint is still responding did not re-trigger after the first failure of Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Link Reports now ignore empty hyperlinks, making it easier to identify unchanged links.
* Now can restart at a specified file.
* New option to Accept All Revisions before replacing - these can prevent phrases from being found.
* Hyperlink report is now available in the Save Report option for output types CSV, TAB and HTML. Previously it was only available for XML.
* OLE Links are now included in the Hyperlink report.
* Unicode filename support.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000 or higher
30 day trial