From SmartMedia Systems
Power Audio Editor is a visual audio editing and recording software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
With Power Audio Editor you can:
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file).
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
* Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, and Stop).
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files.
* Supports all major audio file formats such as uncompressed WAV; compressed WAV, MP3, MP2, Ogg, WMA, CDA (Audio CD Tracks), AVI, AIFF, AU, G.721, G.723, G.726, VOX, RAW.
Power Audio Editor is full-featured digital audio editing software that offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities.
30 days trial