From Picmeta Systems
Transfer - Rename - View - Organize * incl. EXIF/IPTC, RAW, Video
The ultimate tool for digital cameras reveals everything
It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC from JPG, TIF and RAW files and makes it available in a convenient and welcoming interface.
One part of the EXIF header is standardized and contains information such as date and time pictures were taken, shutter speed and aperture or whether the flash was used. But a lot of information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data, is stored in the Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. PIE, however, contains the most extensive Makernote database on the market. With one single tool, you can review pictures with all the metadata from almost any camera.
Furthermore, the EXIFcare technology of PIE allows to edit EXIF and IPTC data, add and delete tags, change capture date/time in JPG, TIFF and RAW formats, lossless rotate and update embedded thumbnails, without destroying the Makernote block. Editing with other programs, be it just the Windows file properties dialog, will inevitably erase the Makernote data.
PIE displays the exposure information of each picture. Improve your photographic abilities and understanding
* New: Rotate RAW images
* Faster tag enumeration in the full metadata panel
* Lossless cropping with predefined aspect ratios (3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 1:1)
* Keywords and categories repository in text files for better maintenance
* Added copy & paste function to keywords and categories lists
* Added batch mode for metadata backup and restore
* Improved RAW thumbnails, fixed orientation issues
* Browser shows filename tooltip if captions are disabled
* Fixed bug when cropping large oriented pictures
* Fixed sidecar files were always created when batch editing IPTC data
* Fixed missing GPS reference in report
15 days trial