Together, Picasa and Picasa Web Albums make it easy for you to organize and edit your digital photos, then create online albums to share with friends, family and the world.
# When you launch Picasa, you can immediately organize and edit the photos on your hard drive. Picasa can also help import pictures from your camera.
# Try sharing pictures online with Picasa Web Albums. To get started, simply select photos that you'd like to share, and press the 'Upload' button.
Try adding name tags to your photos on Picasa or Picasa Web Albums. Click "Unnamed People" in Picasa to get started.
Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you know.
You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are always organized.
Picasa instantly locates and organises all the pictures on your computer. Give a gold star to any photo you love: it turns your favourites into visual standouts at a glance. Have photos you want to keep to yourself? You can add passwords to any of your Pi
* Added Face Movie to create face-aligned movies for named contacts.
* Added Batch Upload (via Tools > Batch Upload) to allow you to take bulk actions on your photos: upload, change options, and remove online photos.
* Added Picnik online photo-editing to the Basic Fixes tab.
* Added Color Management to support color profiles.
* Added the Properties panel to view EXIF data and improve support for XMP metadata.
* Added support for uploading photo order to Picasa Web for manually re-ordered photos.
* Added an option to upload people album thumbnails to Google Contacts.